Hawaii PE staff members are experts in construction management skills such as time management, negotiation, decision making and problem solving. These skills are utilized through the following services:
- Based on Client's goals, we specify objectives, plans, scope, budget, schedules, performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Procurement of labor, materials and equipment
- Implementing operations by coordinating between planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective tools for resolving conflicts.
Hawaii PE staff members have extensive experience in the following types of construction projects:
- Residential: Residential construction includes individual homes, apartments, condominiums, townhouses, and other housing types.
- Commercial: This refers to construction dealing with the needs of commerce, trade, and government. Examples include shopping centers, schools, banks, hospitals, theaters, and government buildings.
- Industrial: Buildings and other constructed items used for product production, including chemical plants, steel mills, oil refineries, manufacturing plants, and pipelines